Friday 19 May 2017

More About The Person...Me!

Good Morning or Good afternoon depending on your time zone. I have found these posts to be thought provoking all week. Today it's all fun! Who doesn't love to talk about themselves?

I work full time not because I have to, thankfully, but because I love the work I do. 

In my spare time, I walk, and make cards. Yup. I'm a cardmaker. Greeting cards. I never knew I had talent but I do. I don't sell my cards. I just do it for fun and relaxation. Quite frankly, the market is saturated with people trying to sell their cards. I don't need another job. Lol. 




I am also an amateur photographer. I love taking photos especially of birds. The swallows were freaking out btw.

https://instagram.com/p/BIbTq0Fjw4q/



And sometimes I can intersect the two. 


That just gives you a little peak at who I am. 

Have a great weekend!!!

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Opportunity!

I'm fairly new to blogging and really enjoy it. What's even better is blogging about something you are passionate about. For me, tha...